25 Meter Conventional Reflective Beam Detector AW-BK901-25
AW-BK901 Conventional Reflective Beam Detector has a built-in laser beam pointer and digital guide display for a real user-friendly alignment method. The Laser beam pointer accurately points to the exact location where to mount the mirror and with an additional digital guide, the display allows to monitor and guide on the actual light intensity between the mirror and detector which cannot be seen by our naked eye making it more easy and convenient in alignment commissioning.
The AW-BK901 works on the principle of reflective infrared beam obscuration. Used in conjunction with a reflector, which will notify the fire alarm panel when the infrared beam is obscured by smoke. Secure and quick communication through the onboard processor enables the detector to make its own decision and drift compensation resulting in greater automation.
The AW-BK901 has an ideal usage for high ceilings and wide areas such as warehouses, large storages, shopping malls, leisure centers, exhibition halls, hotel lobbies, printing houses, garment factories, museums, and prisons, as well as places where slight smoke particles or corrosive gas exist.
- Manufacturing in compliance with EN54-12
- Hassle-free alignment, built with digital guide display and laser beam pointing
- Employ single-ended design through the reflective mirror.
- Four ranges wide monitoring from 8-100 meters via encoder
- Three users programming sensitivity adjustment
- Built-in microprocessor
- Self-diagnostic function to monitor internal faults
- Automatic compensation for factors weakening received signals, such as dust intruder, positional movement, and aging of the transmitter.
- Fire and Fault interfacing relays
- Attractive and pleasing appearance
- Special user-friendly alignment method