2 Wire Conventional Rate Of Rise Temperature Heat Detector AW-CTD821
The detectors are photo-electronic detector uses a state-of-the-art optical sensing chamber. This detector is designed to provide open area protection and to be used with the most conventional fire alarm panel.
Two LEDs on each detector provide a local 360° visible alarm indication. They flash every six seconds indicating that power is applied and the detector is working properly. The LEDs latch on in alarm. LEDs will be off when a trouble condition exists indicating that the detector sensitivity is outside the listed limit. The alarm can be reset only by a momentary power interruption
The detector that initiated the alarm condition will have its red LED and relays latched until reset by the panel
Heat detector and smoke & heat detector combine a photoelectronic sensing chamber and a temperature heat detector.
The AW-CTD821 detectors are photo-electronic detector uses a state-of-the-art optical sensing chamber. This detector is designed to provide open area protection and to be used with the most conventional fire alarm panel.
- Power supply non-polarity input;
- Lower power consumption, high precision, and stability;
- SMT manufacture technology, excellent reliability;
- Embedded MCP software control solution with high sensitivity and eliminate false alarm;
- Using 304 stainless steel in the chamber with excellent elasticity and corrosion resistance;
- The shell is made of brand-new PC materials which is flame retardant, high hardness, and better than ABS materials;
- Red LEDs flash every six seconds indicates that the detector is operating properly and in alarm mode;
- Compatible with most conventional fire alarm control panels.
- Easy installation and maintenance.