4 Wire Conventional Smoke Detector AW-CSD811-4W
The detectors are photo-electronic detector uses a state-of-the-art optical sensing chamber. This detector is designed to provide open area protection and to be used with the most conventional fire alarm panel.
Two LEDs on each detector provide a local 360" visible alarm indication. They flash every six seconds indicating that power is applied and the detector is working properly. The LEDs latch on in alarm. LEDs will be off when a trouble condition exists indicating that the detector sensitivity is outside the listed limit. The alarm can be reset only by a momentary power interruption.
The detector that initiated the alarm condition will have its red LED and relays latched until reset by the panel.
Heat detector and smoke & heat detector combine a photoelectronic sensing chamber and a temperature heat detector.
The AW-CSD811-4W detectors are photo-electronic detector uses a state-of-the-art optical sensing chamber. This detector is designed to provide open area protection and to be used with the most conventional fire alarm panel.
- Power supply non-polarity input;
- Lower power consumption, high precision, and stability;
- SMT manufacture technology, excellent reliability;
- Embedded MCP software control solution with high sensitivity and eliminate false alarm;
- Using 304 stainless steel in the chamber with excellent elasticity and corrosion resistance;
- The shell is made of brand-new PC materials which is flame retardant, high hardness, and better than ABS materials;
- Red LEDs flash every six seconds indicates that the detector is operating properly and in alarm mode;
- Compatible with most conventional fire alarm control panels.
- Easy installation and maintenance.