Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel AW-AFP2100
The AW-AFP2100 series control panel (linkage type) (fire alarm control panel) is a new generation product launched by ASENWARE. In order to adapt to the needs of engineering design, the fire alarm control panel is designed with a linkage control function that enables it to be flexibly used with other related products from ASENWARE to form a fire alarm and linkage integrated control system. It is particularly suitable for applications in large and medium-sized fire alarm and linkage integrated control systems.
The AW-AFP2100 series addressable control panel is a dual wire analog bus system. It can replace the conventional fire alarm system to save 50% or more cables.
The AW-AFP2100 series addressable control panel is an advanced, perfect, and reliable system, which is designed for big projects, has been used in many countries.
- New generation high-speed microprocessor technology;
- Operating interfaces simulate the menus and interfaces of Windows;
- Non-polarity two-bus intelligent alarm linkage mode adoption;
- Controllable standard PS/2 computer keyboard and mouse as on-site programming devices;
- Each detector sensitivity adjustable;
- 7.4' LCD back-light display;
- Windows menu and interface;
- English interface and panel display;
- CF card duplicate or reset system setup file and history file to facilitate maintenance;
- Single point test of detector/module;
- Zone, building, or floor integration and display;
- Graphic monitor system visually displays the location of fire and trouble;
- Eleven users each with a password and selectable access levels;
- Field software upgrade;
- 20 AW-AFP2100 peer-to-peer, long-distance optical fiber transmission network via CAN communication transform module;
- Flexible collocation by modularized combination.