Addressable Heat Detector AW-ATD2188
AW-ATD2188 addressable heat detector (Detector hereunder) is a mated product of the 2188/2100 series fire alarm control panels. It uses a two-bus work mode. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding.
The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ temperature data and sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel. When in a routine inspection, the detector indicator will blink.
When there is a fire in the monitored area and the temperature has reached the alarm threshold, the fire alarm control panel will confirm a fire alarm according to the received message sent from the detector, and the detector indicator will light at the same time to indicate a fire alarm.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of heat when a fire takes place, such as kitchens, boiler rooms, generator rooms, drying workshops, and smoking rooms, and is not suitable for places with a great deal of smoke but little heat.
- It can realize electronic coding and rewrite the address via coder in situ.
- Within a single-chip microcomputer, it can realize real-time data acquisition and processing, realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
- It has a temperature compensation function and a sensor fault detection function (fault reporting to the fire alarm control panel).
- Non-polarity, a two-bus connection that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
- Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover and installed on an independent base, it can be installed, debugged, and maintained conveniently.
We Also Recommend
LPCB Addressable Fire Alarm System Loop Isolator Module for Fire Alarm System AW-D314