Addressable LPG Gas Detector AW-D124
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The gas detector is designed for single station use or for connecting to a fire alarm or security alarm panel. Small and compact, the design and color make it ideal for use in the home, small commercial properties, and recreational vehicles. It is intended to detect leakage of natural gas (methane gas), town gas, and bottled gas (propane gas). The gas detector can be mounted high (for methane gas) or low (for propane (LPG) gas). It is equipped with a sturdy mounting bracket for quick, easy, and safe installation.
- Unit Dimensions: 115mm (H) x 71mm (W) x 40mm (D) Color: Ceiling White
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Ambient Humidity: ≤95% RH
- Alarm Horn: 80dB
- Operating Voltage: DC24V,
- Power Consumption: <6W (Alarm)
- Value of Detection Threshold (Lower Explosive Limit): LNG Gas: 5000ppm (10%LEL)
- Alarm: Red LED with 80dB alarm
- Warm-Up Time: approximately 180 Seconds Alarm Output:
- Relay Output (0.5A@30VDC, 1A@250VAC)
- Voltage Output (DC24V pulse)