Coder for Fire Alarm Device AW-CODER2188
AW-CODER2188 is a portable device for writing/reading the address code of all intelligent terminals of our company products. It’s a basic tool in the processes of device installing, debugging, and servicing.
- Small size, shockproof and portable to take with;
- Low power consumption, the successive working duration is up to 18 hours;
- Support 2100/9000 intelligent terminal;
- Automatically increase the code based on previous, improve work efficiency;
- Battery level can be checked;
- Over-discharge protection is provided;
- Short circuit protection is provided;
- Charging indicator is designed;
- Automatically enter power saving mode and power off in idle mode.
- Built-in 1600mAh lithium battery;
- External 24V/500mA DC can be used as direct work power supply or to charge the battery;
- Working current: 15mA—170mA, standby current: 15mA;
- Ambient temperature: -20℃～60℃, relative humidity: 5%～95%.
We Also Recommend
LPCB Addressable Fire Alarm System Loop Isolator Module for Fire Alarm System AW-D314