Conventional LPG Gas Detector AW-LPG841
The AW-LPG841 gas detector is designed for single station use or for connecting to fire alarm or security alarm panel. It is intended to detect leakage of natural gas (methane gas), town gas, and bottled gas (propane gas), coal gas or carbon monoxide. The gas detector can be mounted high (for methane gas) or low (for propane (LPG) gas).
- Detect all sorts of combustible gases, natural gas (methane), bottled gas (propane), LPG (Liquefied petroleum Gas), LNG (Liquefied natural gas), coal gas, including town gas or carbon monoxide.
- Easy to install.
- Loud 80dB alarm and LED warning light.
- High quality durable sensor.
- Self diagnostic function by MCU intelligent software.
- Excellent reliability & High stability.
We Also Recommend
LPCB Addressable Fire Alarm System Loop Isolator Module for Fire Alarm System AW-D314