Explosion-Proof Emergency Button AW-EXAN-JQ
AW-EXAN-JQ Explosion-proof emergency start /stop action button is a kind of non-coding manual alarm button switch, which explosion-proof performance in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state-designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. Emergency start/ stop action button is available in 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXAN-JQ Explosion-proof emergency start/stop button is a piece of indispensable equipment in an explosion-proof fire alarm system, consist of the fire alarm control panel and other equipment to be fire alarm system. When the protection area is in a fire, press the emergency start button to send a signal to the gas fire control panel, control panel emits gas extinguishing gas spray command, by the delay, start spraying the gas solenoid valve. During the delay, if the site staff confirmed that no fire occurs, press the emergency stop button immediately move to terminate the start.
- Explosion-proof emergency start/stop button is a beautiful appearance, compact structure, stable and reliable performance.
- In order to avoid misuse, the explosion-proof emergency start/stop button use glass to protect the device, when the fire broke out press the corresponding button after breaking the glass. Please replace the glass after using it.
- Explosion-proof emergency start/stop button can be used with a fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡCT6
- Operating voltage: DC24V (Power LED) (no polarity)
- Contact capacity: 0.5A
- Indicator: Emergency Boot Status: red; emergency stopping status: green.
- Protection: IP65 or unprotected
- Working environment:
- Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
- Outlet thread: G20
- Weight: 1kg