Explosion-Proof Fire Alarm Siren AW-EXJD-S
AW-EXJD-S explosion-proof fire alarm siren is a non-coding type fire alarm siren, which explosion-proof performance in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state-designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. Explosion-proof fire alarm siren is suitable for 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXJD-S explosion-proof fire alarm siren is indispensable commonly used equipment. When an accident scene or emergency situation is in the fire, the control signal is sent by the fire alarm control panel to activate the alarm circuit, audible and visual alarm signal to remind the site personnel in order to achieve the purpose.
- AW-EXJD-S explosion-proof fire alarm siren can be used in conjunction with a manual alarm button, constitute a simple sound alarm system.
- AW-EXJD-S explosion-proof fire alarm siren can be used with the fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- Sound transmission of explosion-proof fire alarm siren uses most advanced stainless steel explosion-proof metal mesh element which has a sound attenuation, flow capacity, high mechanical strength, and explosion safety factor features.
- AW-EXJD-S explosion-proof fire alarm siren built with adjustable potential meter, you can adjust the size of the sound according to their needs.
- Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡCT6
- Working voltage: DC24V
- Alarm current: ≤600mA
- The sound intensity: 100dB ~ 110dB
- Sound form: fire alarm sound; sound police; ambulance sound
- Working environment:
- Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
- Outlet thread: G15
- Weight: 1.6kg