Explosion Proof Manual Alarm Button AW-EXAN-D
AW-EXAN-D Explosion-proof manual alarm button is a kind of non-coding manual alarm button switch, which explosion-proof performance in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state-designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. The manual alarm button is available in 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXAN-D explosion-proof manual alarm button is an indispensable equipment in an explosion-proof fire alarm system, consist of the fire alarm control panel and other equipment to be fire alarm system. When the fire, after people confirmed fire occurs, pressed the explosion-proof manual alarm button, it can send an alarm signal to the fire alarm control panel.
- Explosion-proof manual alarm button uses a reset key, with a self-locking function, to meet the latest national standard.
- Explosion-proof manual alarm button has a position indication and alarm indicator, the normal standby status indicator is green long on, showing the installation position of the buttons in the dark, when you press the manual alarm button, red lights are long on, showing manual alarm button is in the alarm state.
- Explosion-proof manual alarm buttons can be used with the fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡCT6
- Operating voltage: DC24V (Power LED) (no polarity)
- Contact capacity: 0.5A
- Indicator: Normal standby: green;
- Alarm status: red
- Protection: IP65 or unprotected
- Working environment:
- Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
- Outlet thread: G20
- Weight: 1kg