Explosion-Proof Module AW-EXMJH
AW-EXMJH explosion-proof module (wiring) box is performing in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards and inspected by the state-designated inspection units, made explosion-proof certificate. DFMJX-proof module (junction) box suitable for Zone 1, Zone 2 contains Ⅱ class A, B, C hazardous location temperature class T1 ~ T6 group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXMJH explosion-proof module (wiring) box is an indispensable equipment in an explosion-proof fire alarm system which can be installed inside any of the company's various modules, you can also install a variety of terminal blocks, field wiring as sub-line equipment.
- AW-EXMJH explosion-proof module (wiring) box housing is made of cast aluminum alloy. Electrostatic spraying outer surface has good protective properties.
- AW-DFMKX explosion-proof module (wiring) box interior size, presence of aperture size, and appear caliber number can be designed by user requirements.
- Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡCT6; ExdⅡBT6
- Working environment:
- Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa