Explosion-Proof Speaker AW-EXYS-5
AW-EXYS-5 explosion-proof speakers are constant pressure the treble horn speakers (can be customized to provide constant resistance type), which explosion-proof performance in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state-designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. Speakers are available in 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
- AW-EXYS-5 explosion-proof speakers for flammable and explosive places such as petroleum, chemical, textile, military, electric power, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, and other industries, used as terminal equipment for production scheduling, communication, and fire radio. The sound transmission process uses the most advanced stainless steel explosion-proof metal mesh element which has sound attenuation, distribution capacity, high mechanical strength, and explosion safety features.
- AW-EXYS-5 explosion-proof speakers is a currently leading explosion-proof communication product, because of its reliable performance and good security performance.
- Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡCT6; ExdⅡBT6
- Audio signal voltage: AC70V; AC100V; AC110V; AC120V
- Power: 5W
- Effective Frequency Range: 250Hz ~ 3400Hz
- Sensitivity: 90-100dB
- Environment: Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
- Outlet thread: G15
- Weight: 1.5kg