Fire Alarm Control Panel 8 Zone AW-CFP2166-8C
The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. And it is the central part of a conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detectors, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
Main indication on the mainboard
1.1 Fire alarm indication
At the top area of the panel is the main display. When enter to fire alarm, the red FIRE LED lights. If the outputs:
Sounder/ Fire protection/ Fire routing did not disabled or have any faults, red ACTIVE LED light.
1.2 Fault display on the mainboard
Any fault occurs, General Fault indicator lights.
On the panel, the main display area has 4 outputs: Sounder/ Fire protection/ Fire routing/ Fault routing, if all being wet mode and did not disabled, any fault indicates on the panel. Faults fall short and open.
On the left, other faults include mains fault/ battery fault/ earth fault/ fuse fault/ system fault.
Mains fault: there is no mains power that comes to the panel. Pull mains plug up, check if wires connect hard. Or the fuse is broken on the EMI board. Of course, premise your lamp is lighting.
Battery fault: there is no power comes from batteries. Check the battery switch on, if wires connected well. Of course, premise you have got 2 batteries inside. If all these above are ok, batteries are too old to supply power, change them.
Earth fault: there are some points on PCB's contact to the enclosure. Ensure wires connected clearness.
Fuse fault: the fuse on the power board broken. Get it out and put another one inside.
System fault: open the door, check if every zonal board has a green LED flashing organized. Or if your 4 bits DIP switches are dialed correctly.
1.3 Disablement indication
The 4 outputs, if anyone disabled, corresponding “disable” lights and “General Disable” lights.
1.4Indication of operation
Except for 4 outputs, we have another 4 buttons: Test/ Reset/ Evacuate/ Silence, when touching off, the LED belongs to lights and trigger corresponding outputs.
- It is a modularized design, the panel can expend from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
- It has 2 level control mode by a lock
- It has 24VDC and 5VDC power supply output.
- It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
- It has 2 general sounders output.
- Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input
- Each zone can be disable by a button.
- It has RESET button to reset the panel.
- It has SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
- It has EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
- It has battery low protection function, when battery voltage lower than 21VDC battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
- It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS
We Also Recommend
LPCB Addressable Fire Alarm System Loop Isolator Module for Fire Alarm System AW-D314