Fire Hose Rack Cabinet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Asenware offers fire hose with cabinets with several mounting options. Suitable for buildings, hospitals, halls, malls, stages, etc.
Immediate water supply from the source
- Suitable for Class II fire as per NFPA standard (trained personal or fire department)
- Single Person Operation at 100 GPM at 65 PSI (375 LPM/4.5 Bar)
Hose Rack Assembly
- Type: Swing-out L-shaped Arm, Pin Type Rack Red Enamel Steel
- Hose: 40 mm x 30 m (1.5" x 100') Length Collapsible Single Jacket 100% Synthetic
- with Rocker Type 40 mm (1.5”) Coupling
- Nozzle: 40 mm (1.5") Plastic Fog Type
- Valve Control: 40 mm (1.5") Cast Brass Angle Valve
As per new regulation of NFPA 14, Class II fire hose
must be used by “Trained Industrial Fire Brigades.”