Fire Telephone Panel Front 8 Zone AW-CFP2166-8C
The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. And it is the central part of a conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detectors, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
- It is a modularized design, the panel can expand from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
- It has 2 level control mode by a lock
- It has 24VDC and 5VDC power supply output.
- It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
- It has 2 general sounders output.
- Each zone has 1 circuit detector input.
- Each zone can be disabled by a button.
- It has a RESET button to reset the panel.
- It has a SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
- It has an EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
- It has battery low protection function, when the battery voltage lower than 21VDC, the battery will be cut off automatically until the mains power is on.
- It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS.