FireSystem 2600 (FS 2600)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The FireSystem 2600HD (FS 2600) is a heavy-duty fire alarm control panel. It is configured to each customer’s application requirements and is specifically designed for industrial hazards that demand high reliability and customized system features. Special capabilities, such as custom system operating logic, outdoor or hazardous installation environments, special input voltages, high power demand applications, or multiple extinguishing release circuit activation can all be provided to meet the most demanding operational requirements.
Features and specifications include:
- Monitors up to 5,000 feet (1,524m) of Protectowire per zone
- Up to 25 smoke detectors per zone
- Lamp and initiating device circuit alarm tests
- Ground fault detection
- Intrinsically safe detection circuits available
- PCLC touchscreen operator interface color display panel (2600HD3)
- Includes standard Protectowire Alarm Point Location Meter
- Enclosure available in NEMA 4 or NEMA 4x rated