Foam Making Branch
Firetech Foam Branch pipes are designed to produce long coherent throws of low expansion foam using all types of foam concentrates. Foam Branch pipes are air aspirating type devices typically made of Stainless steel, they provide the means for the production of mechanical foam used for fighting fires in flammable liquids. Similarly, mechanical foam is also used to cover flammable liquid spills to prevent ignition.
- Material- Aluminum/ Stainless Steel
- Inlet Connection- 2 Instantaneous
- Working Pressure 100 PSI Max.
- Foam Expansion 6 to 10 times
- Foam Induction Available with foam inductor or without foam Inductor