LPCB Addressable Fire Alarm Heat Detector AW-D302
AW-D302 Addressable Heat Detector (Detector hereunder) is a mated product of the AW-FP300 fire alarm control panel. It uses a two-bus work mode. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding. The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ temperature data and sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel. When in a routine inspection, the detector indicator will blink. When there is a fire in the monitored area and the temperature has reached the alarm threshold, the fire alarm control panel will confirm a fire alarm according to the received message sent from the detector, and the detector indicator will light at the same time to indicate a fire alarm.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of heat when a fire takes place, such as kitchens, boiler rooms, generator rooms, drying workshops, and smoking rooms, and is not suitable for places with a great deal of smoke but little heat.
- It can realize electronic coding and rewrite the address via coder in situ.
- Within a single-chip microcomputer, it can realize real-time data acquisition and processing, realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
- It has a temperature compensation function and a sensor fault detection function (fault reporting to the fire alarm control panel).
- Non-polarity, a two-bus connection that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
- Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover and installed on an independent base, it can be installed, debugged, and maintained conveniently.
- Built-in remote indicator output terminal, drive remote indicator lit when the fire alarm