LPCB Conventional Fire Alarm Strobe Sounder Beacon AW-D316
AW-D316 Conventional Sounder Beacon can give audible and visual alarms after being connected to a DC24V power supply. It can be used with a bus-type fire alarm control panel through an output module. After receiving a start command given by the fire alarm control panel following an accident, the output module will start the Sounder Beacon. After that, the Sounder Beacon will give a dazzling visual alarm signal and a harsh audible alarm signal to remind the persons on the scene of the accident of the fact that a fire has occurred on the site quickly and the necessity to take related evacuation measures, thus preventing the fire accident from becoming a major one.
The Sounder Beacon may be used to give audible alarms and visual alarms at the scenes of accidents. It is applicable to places like high-rise residential buildings, public places, hotels, amusement buildings, factories, shopping centers, hospitals, schools, office buildings, and stock exchanges, and particularly to the places with low visibility or the possibility of generation of smoke.
- Meet both EN54-3 and EN54 -23
- Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover and installed on an independent base, it can be installed, debugged, and maintained conveniently.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mount applications.
- Providing 16 tones.
- Highly efficient LED technology and a specially designed lens.
- Light output synchronization.
We Also Recommend
Waterproof Transparent Cover Plastic Enclosure Electrical Junction Box