Mini Explosion Weather-Proof Strobe Sounder AW-EXSG-M
AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder is a non-coding strobe-sounder which performance in line with the GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state-designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. Strobe-sounder is available in 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder is indispensable equipment in an explosion-proof fire alarm system. When an accident scene or emergency situation is in the fire, the control signal is sent by the fire alarm control panel to activate the alarm circuit to send a strong signal of sound and light alarm to remind the site personnel.
- AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder can be used with a manual alarm button to make up a simple structure strobe-sounder alarm system.
- AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder can be used with a fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- AW-EXSG-M sound transmission processes use the most advanced stainless steel explosion-proof metal mesh element which has sound attenuation, distribution capacity, high mechanical strength, and explosion safety features.
- AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder has an adjustable potential meter, you can adjust the size of the sound according to their needs.
- AW-EXSG-M light source is a combination of ultra-bright LED lights. It has an eye-catching display, long service life, low power consumption, and 360-degree visibility.
- AW-EXSG-M shell is made of stainless steel that is strong anti-corrosion.
- Explosion-proof mark: Exd ibⅡCT6
- Operating voltage: DC24V (non-polar)
- Alarm current: ≤200mA
- Sound intensity: 80dB ~ 90dB
- Sound type: Fire Sound
- Working environment:
- Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
- The outlet thread: M20 × 1.5 (can be customized)
- Dimensions: φ55 × 100
- Weight: 0.6kg